Re: [Nolug] nolug.org

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:26:04 -0500

On 10/9/06, Roland Pratts <rpratts@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it was down because Joey was doing an update. :)

I wish. A power spike took out several computer bits at the server
room my box lives in. My stuff finally came back online around 10AM
this morning.

But the good news is, at least now I know someone actually bothers to
visit the website once in a while :-)

That said, I am in fact planning a major update in a few weeks. It'll
take place on a Friday, which will give me an entire weekend to make
sure everything works after the upgrade.

--Joey

> On 10/9/06 2:49 PM, "Trey Fox" <gefox4@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Wow, I finally got nolug.org <http://nolug.org> to load. Any reason in
> particular that it has been down?