[Nolug] More on ICMC

From: Carr Wilkerson <carrlane_at_ccrma.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 23:17:48 -0700

Hi!

Just wanted to throw a few ideas out there...

If we decide to meet on Thursday, there is a concert that night at 8pm. I
have been able to arrange for 10 comp tickets (which may not be a big deal,
since they still aren't sure if they are going to charge, but just in case
they do ...). So if some of you are interested in going, it'll at least be
interesting. If the all the shows end up being free, there are at least 2
concerts per day. For the music lovers, it's something to think about.

Also, I _might_ be able to arrange a meeting place with Tulane Engineering (if
they remember me!) in one of their buildings.

Carr

Carr Wilkerson
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~carrlane