Re: [Nolug] MythTV project

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 00:25:10 -0500

Yes... The problem appears as a memproblem, and memtest on the cd does
report lots of errors. However it is not consistent.
Additionally, every single memory comb I have reports inconsistent
errors. (I've tested 4 of them, and they work fine on other systems.)

This is why I suspect a problem with mobo.

Petri