Re: [Nolug] restaurant suggestions for the Christmas party?

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:47:59 -0600

Ok, I'm making an exception to my usual rule of "never change any
dates", since there are 2 folks that might be able to be acommodated.

Trey... would you be able to attend if we pushed it back to Wednesday the 20th?

If Trey says he's be free on Wednesday, would that inconvenience
anyone else? Or are we better off leaving it where it is?

--Joey

On 12/6/06, Roland Pratts <rpratts@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll have to miss it too. I was planning to come in town on the 20th..
>
> Roland
>

> On 12/5/06 6:25 PM, "Trey Fox" <gefox4@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I won't be able to attend, unfortunately I have duty out at the Lakefront
> base.

(sent via gmail.com, no GPG signature)