Re: [Nolug] SCO and now Microsoft + Novell attacking Linux

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:27:39 -0500

"Joey Kelly" <joey@joeykelly.net> writes:

> I'm quite concerned, and at this point I'm looking at other
> distributions instead of SuSE to market to my clients.

Joey,

I'm curious what led you to use SuSE in the first place (assuming you
were). I have only used a little RedHat, Mandrake, Debian, and, now,
Ubuntu. So I'm not familiar with any advantage that SuSE may have.

>From what I've seen, Ubuntu fixes many of Debian's flaws, and offers
commercial support as well. If you were looking for a solid Linux
distribution, I'd recommend you check it out.

--
http://hexmode.com/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5