[Nolug] Pardus Linux

From: A. Murat Eren <meren_at_uludag.org.tr>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 11:44:51 -0600

 Hi,

 I'm a developer of Pardus Linux and we released the RC version of Pardus one
week ago[1]. That was the last step before our second stable version, Pardus
2007 (Pardus has it's own package manager, configuration infrastructure and
init system).

 [1] http://pardus.org.tr/eng/

 If you want to try, you can download the installable CD from [2] and live CD
from [3].

 [2] ftp://ftp.pardus.org.tr/pub/pardus/kurulan/2007-RC/
 [3] ftp://ftp.pardus.org.tr/pub/pardus/calisan/2007-RC/

 Also I found this review from Spain, maybe you'd like to read it before you
try:

 http://www.gnebu.es/articulo.php?id=24

 FYI.

 Best,