[Nolug] for sale or trade

From: Rob Theriot <Rob_at_digitalbayou.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:37:58 -0600

Guys,

I have in my possession a Dell Poweredge 2400 server,

It has a P3 500 mhz processor with a 100 mhz bus and a 512kb onboard cache
and 2 9 gb disks on a perc 2i? controller

With (I think) 256 mb's of ram - maybe 372, but I doubt it.

It does use the registered dimms, however prices are down ~ 80 bucks for a
256mb chip from crucial.

I received this as a donation from a local company after some "over and
above" service during the storm and it has sat here - eating electricity and
running server 2003 for the last 6 months or so.

If you want a good picture you can look here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/DELL-POWEREDGE-2400-DUAL-PIII-1GHZ-RAID-5-1GB-RAM_W0QQit
emZ180064195483QQihZ008QQcategoryZ51227QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item1800641
95483

What I really want is an external (Networked) hard drive. I don't know if
that's realistic or not

Failing that I might be willing to go for a USB-connected external drive.

So Ill offers the server for sale here first - let's go for $200.00, or
trade for a home-network NAS / external HD.

It's just the Box and power cord, and Ill give you a network cable if you
want one, but - no monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc.

I don't monitor this email on a daily basis (I will tonight) so I'd prefer
if you contact me off-list at rtheriot at gmail dot com

I live out in Harahan so it should be relatively easy to figure out a way to
swap.

Thanks,

Rob