Re: [Nolug] January meeting this Thursday

From: A. Murat Eren <meren_at_uludag.org.tr>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:08:25 -0600

On Monday 15 January 2007 08:31, Joey Kelly wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Since I got a good response to my server distro query, we'll do a
> survey of the different distributions that are popular these days.

 Maybe you'd also like to take a look at our distro project, it's getting more
popular:

        "My first impressions of Pardus Linux 2007 were much more positive and I
         decided to spend a few days investigating this distribution further. This
         time my conclusions were different: Pardus Linux is not only a remarkable
         distribution, it is also one of the most unexpected surprise packages of
         2006!", DistroWatch.com

                http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20070115#review

 Best,

--