RE: [Nolug] Backup mail hosts?

From: John Souvestre <johns_at_sstar.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:19:14 -0600

Hi Dustin.

Almost any ISP (us included) can act as a backup (secondary MX receiver) for
your mail. Also, anyone offering front-end service (virus and spam blocking)
will be doing this by default also.

The amount of time they will hold the mail for you before bouncing it varies.
So you would want to check on that.

John

    John Souvestre - Southern Star - (504) 888-3348 - www.sstar.com