[Nolug] Feb Meeting

From: Trey Fox <gefox4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 18:09:26 -0600

Hey guys,

I was wondering if we could have an agenda for this month's meeting. I just
got me a new palm T|X, and can't seem to get plucker working. Anyone have a
palm os device that uses plucker...I could use some help with plucker? Hey
Mark...how about something on that new mail server...no I haven't had a
chance to play with it yet.

I am making some headway on finding out who that 4x4 timber that shattered
my windshield.

another activity we could do is I would like to install Arch linux on my
lappy...could use some help. I got it to work fine on my desktop...but the
laptop is another story.

Any other items?

--
Trey Fox