[Nolug] Anyone need some hardware?

From: Mike <xekimx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:57:56 -0600

I have about 9 15inch monitors without stands, a few computers ranging from
celeron 900mhz to p3 1ghz... I think 128mb ram at least in each of them, not
sure about HD size, and a bunch of keyboards that I simply do not have the
storage space for any longer. I'm now having the room I was using for
storage emptied so it can be turned into a classroom. I have until about
the end of the week, and I'd rather see the older hardware we're not using
anymore go to someone who can use it than end up trash. If you have a need,
or know someone who might be interested in taking a look at whats over here
let me know.

Mike Rigamer