Re: [Nolug] Anyone need some hardware?

From: Mike <xekimx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:53:34 -0600

When are you available to come check some of it out? I'm located at De La
Salle High School 5300 St. Charles Ave. The best time for the school would
be after 4pm so no classes are disturbed while moving any equipment since
the room is the first in the main hallway, but I can work with whatever is
convenient. Email is fine, or phone at 5048955717 x140 or ask for Mike
Rigamer if the receptionist picks up.
Mike Rigamer