Re: [Nolug] Looking for laptop

From: Chris R <poyiwfmb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:27:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dave,
  I don't check often, but I may have one for you.
  If you don't mind IBM Thinkpads, we are selling several at auction this friday.
  What is your price range???

  I will be in town for Easter and can bring it then.
  Chris

Dave Prentice <prentice@instruction.com> wrote:
  Does anybody have an older laptop such as a PIII you are looking to
sell? I don't need the latest and greatest, but I do want something
reliable for a mission/teaching trip to Africa this summer. My PII is on
its last legs.
Thanks,
Dave Prentice