[Nolug] off-topic: "noise reducing" and or AC server enclosures?

From: John A. Kosta <johnkosta_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:30:48 -0500

Sorry to bother you all with a non-linux specific question.

Do any of you use "noise-reducing" and/or air-conditioned server enclosures?

In our main office, we have a large server room that has its own AC.
However, our backup site has no such luxuries, and we have a lot of very
loud servers crammed in to a small office. I am looking for a way to
minimize noise and keep everything nice and cool.

I have talked to a couple of companies that have such products, but was
hoping to get some real-world feedback.

Thanks!

John Kosta