Re: [Nolug] bcm43xx-fwcutter

From: Techmaster <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:28:43 -0500

Actually, mine is still broadcasting SSID, I just switched it from WPA to
WEP yesterday, didn't turn off broadcast yet. Luckily, one fairly safe
assumption is a malicious hacker is going to go after a higher profile
target than an apartment. Assumptions are the enemy of security, but at
least I'm not holding important information, or trying to be HIPAA
compliant. Obviously, at a client's location, I will avoid WLAN on
something like a hospital network at any cost.