Re[2]: [Nolug] Thunderbird 2.0 and IMAP?

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:27:00 -0500

Egads! Is there a faster way than doing this for *each* folder? I have
quite a few.

---
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414
http://www.puryear-it.com
Author:
  "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  "Spam Fighting and Email Security in the 21st Century"
Download your free copies:
  http://www.puryear-it.com/publications.htm