[Nolug] Re: Anti Linux Propoganda

From: Techmaster <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 18:10:35 -0500

I just noticed something else, that proves how full of it MS truly is.

On the exact same page:

At the top in the newspaper looking graphic: Ed Castillo - "With the
Linux-based platform we would have a system crash at least once a week.
Migrating to a Microsoft-based system has virtually eliminated server
crashes and we have vendor support."

About halfway down: **Hussein Kaddoura - "With the Linux-based platform we