Re: [Nolug] 3d Seismic data SEG-Y stuff

From: Shannon Roddy <sroddy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 01:39:33 -0500

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the offer. The latest is that my friend is trying to get
the data on a more friendly format, as in CDs or DVDs. If this works
out, then we will likely be able to read the files with some open
source SEG-Y software. If he cannot get different media from the
company, I will probably give you a shout.

Thanks,
Shannon