Re: [Nolug] Scheduled portscans and diffs

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 23:30:26 -0500

On Sunday 01 July 2007 20:03, Shannon Roddy wrote:

> nmap is the defacto standard port scanner, but I am not opposed to
> using something else if it has a comparable feature set and
> reliability. Before someone says write one, I just simply don't have
> the time right now. I know it isn't really that tough... but I am
> way oversubscribed.

And I'm bored. Try this on for size: http://joeykelly.net/projects/scandiff.pl

It's alpha software, I've not even tested it that well. If anyone finds a bug
or can suggest any improvements, please let me know.

Hope this ends up being useful.

How many spyware pop-ups did you get on your Windows computer today?