[Nolug] old stuff pt 2

From: Bart Pittari <pittari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:53:31 -0500

In addition to the Kodak, I have a couple of laptops. One works, the other
could possibly be used as a makeshift tower b/c I think the screen is gone.

The one that works is a Toshiba Tecra 8000, 366mhz CPU (P2/MMX), 256MB RAM,
18GB HDD with a rigged power switch, network card and dongle. Runs Ubuntu
and Debian fine - with Ubuntu (that I tried), recognized a wireless card and
was able to connect to the wi-fi here. On the Windows side, it can run 95,
98 and NT - didn't like anything above it.

The other one is a more recent laptop that is for the most part a shell - no
drive, etc and the screen is broke.

Any interest, please email me offlist at this address.