RE: [Nolug] encrypted remote filesystem project

From: David John <djohn_at_archdiocese-no.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:06:54 -0500

I've tried to use duplicity in the past on Ubuntu without success but I
wasn't the only one:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/duplicity-talk/2007-04/msg00019.html

Wound up calling gpg-zip from a script. Not sure if this it's what you're
looking for Joey but this is what I use to backup/restore my GnuCash files:
http://www.dbjohn.com/2007/05/18/finally-compressed-encrypted-remote-backups
-that-work/

Dave

This message has been scanned by the Internet Service Departments Virus/Spam filter.