[Nolug] Advice needed about starting a business

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:22:02 -0500

Hey guys, I am starting up a web site with some pretty big goals, and have a
few other web sites that I run as well, and my long term goal is for this to
become profitable for me. I'm considering forming an LLC or corporation to
umbrella all of my web projects under, and just wanted to see what
information any of you might be able to provide me on the subject. How do
you go about registering for either company type, and what are the
pluses/minuses of either one? What is the price difference between
registering the two? I've made and will be making a lot of financial
investments into this project, and have been told that you can form a
company and report a loss for up to 3 years in a row on your income tax, so
that would definitely help me out in getting this whole thing off the
ground. Anyways, I just figured that some of you have already been through
this, and might be able to give me some insight into it.

Thanks,
Chris