[Nolug] Louisiana Technology Survey - 10 minutes to help LA

From: Mike Walker <doublethrow_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:12:07 -0500

This email is in reference to the Louisiana Technology Council's
survey of Louisiana's technical skills. The following was adapted from
their Web site, but I added my own inflections.

The State of Lo|_|isia|\|a and the Lo|_|isia|\|a Technology Council
want to assess your information technology chops to help rebuild the
economy of Lo|_|isia|\|a.

Industries involved in the use or development of technology are
interested in knowing the IT skills-level of the metro New Orleans
workforce and residents.

Please make your skills known, no matter how turbo awesome or basic.

The data from this survey will be used to market the skills and
talents of our region. The primary objectives of this IT Skills Census
are:

- To compile an overview of the area's IT skill sets;
 - To market our technology skills for economic development purposes;
 - To aid in the economic rebirth of the region and state.

YOUR PARTICIPATION WILL HELP RECRUIT INVESTMENT, BUSINESS
OPPORTUNITIES AND BUSINESS RELOCATIONS.

Moreover, the data derived from this census will help identify
specific technology careers that need to be developed through local
universities, colleges and trade schools.

Get Started at http://www.laitcensus.com/survey.php

--
Mike Walker