Re: [Nolug] Another nail in SCO's coffin

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:15:58 -0500

Hehehe, it looks like one of those heartrate monitors, then all of a sudden
it flatlines on Wednesday. What really ticks me off, is a hospital client
of mine just purchased a new hospital management system, probably spent
about a half mill on it, and it's built around SCO Unixware. They've had it
for maybe a month.