Re: [Nolug] asterisk demo for November meeting

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:50:38 -0500

On Wednesday 26 September 2007 09:17, Chris Jones wrote:
> I'll be looking forward to hearing about all the new cell phones coming out
> next month. (the continuation of our security meeting) :D

We can talk about my new one. MotoRAZR V3a, tethered to my Nokia 770, and
believe it or not the battery is actually charged now.

> On 9/26/07, Katrina Niolet <kniolet@ildiinc.com> wrote:
> > Le Wednesday 26 September 2007 09:10:08 am, vous avez écrit:
> > > I don't know what we're doing for October, but Katrina and I will give
> > > a presentation on asterisk in November. I'm sure we'll do something
> >

> > Maybe I misspoke at the meting, I don't think I will still be here for
> > the November meeting. Can we do this for the October one?

Sure. At least if I'm in town. If I'm gone, you guys have to sit in the coffee
shop and argue about Windows Vista.

How many spyware pop-ups did you get on your Windows computer today?