Re: [Nolug] meething next week: asterisk and slashdot

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:53:49 -0500

On Thursday 11 October 2007 18:53, Jeremy (mailing list box) wrote:

> Of course that can take place afterwards...

So, details... I need to coordinate with Katrina about asterisk, and we need
to decide how much we want to push the slashdot party thing. If we have lots
of folks show up for that, we will quickly outgrow the confines of the
conference room. Do we shoot for the coffee shop, or something more
ambitious?

How many spyware pop-ups did you get on your Windows computer today?