Re: [Nolug] meeting tomorrow

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:00:03 -0600

You are using ACLs with Dovecot? I didn't even know they supported them.
How do you manage them? Courier-IMAP has this nasty configuration-file
based approach that is, as they say in Canada, "just plain annoying".
Okay, okay, that's not a Canadian saying..

--
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414