Re: [Nolug] meeting tomorrow

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:15:41 -0600

Courier-IMAP supports the IMAP ACL extension, but.. Configuration is a
pain. It's done via a configuration file. That's kind of dumb really.
Groupware solutions such as Exchange do this much better. You just click
a Folder and assign rights to it..

--
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414