Re: [Nolug] Easy question

From: Donnie Cameron <donnie_at_solomonstreet.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:40:31 -0500

I've never done this before and I'm not investigating this problem
now, so this answer is probably not the correct one.

I would configure /etc/resolv.conf so that Debian always checks the
/etc/hosts file first. Then, in /etc/hosts, I would point myspace.com
to a virtual host that serves a page like "this Web site is blocked."
I could point a bunch of domains to that virtual host. The virtual
host configuration file would have to have all those domains listed
with the ServerAlias directive (or equivalent non-apache directive).

--Donnie