archives: freaky problem

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:58:33 +0000

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin

attached mail follows:

I don't expect anyone to have an answer for this, but here goes...

I'm running SuSE 7.2 on my desktop. I ssh to another machine running 7.0
that serves as my router/masq/firewall, where I connect using vwdial.

I've tried to forward a page in netscape to someone, using netscape
messenger. It repeatedly kills my dialup connection exactly at 21% complete.
I've isolated it to that (I rebooted my router, etc.). I'm gonna reboot my
desktop box, fully expecting the problem to disappear, but anyone have a clue
as to how this could happen?

attached mail follows:

attached mail follows:

attached mail follows: