archives: patient website -hint for webdesigner

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:07:16 +0000

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin

attached mail follows:

I see it too. With @home

However, hint for webdesigner. layers and centering the tables don't work
well together.
I got both search boxes (on the layers) on middle of the content covering
it.
Layers do not center with other content. Their position is always measured
from the top left corner. there might be advanced vb or other code that can
be used to detect the size of the used browser windows and using that as
variable, to position layers accordingly. If anybody finds such code, I'd
like to see it too.

Petri

attached mail follows:

it is in the beta test we are working it out

matt