Re: [Nolug] groupware

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:32:37 +0000

I'm not sure if it was a server app, but a client deal --- Evolution, for
replacing Outlook.

However, I might be wrong, there might also be a server app (or maybe
Evolution does server, too...).

--Joey

Thou spake:
>Actually the MS exchage server replacement...
>
>--- Bryant Stewart <bryantstewart@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Does anyone remember the name of the Microsoft
>> Exchange server for linux that was shown at the
>> September meeting?
>>
>> --Bryant Stewart

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Ich möchte ein Berliner.