Re: [Nolug] Tons of DHCPREQUEST messages in syslog

From: HSI System Engineer <pcguy1_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 22:17:48 -0600

Ron,

Another reason the lease is so short is to drive the people that use
re-directing services nuts. :-)

Oh, and everyone can expect the network monitoring and abuse enforcement to
be diligent. This is the network management aspect I have been trying to
increase for some time. Once we are able to manage all aspects of our
network (once we are off of the @Home network) we will all benefit.

Charles Jouglard
HSD/HSI System Engineer
Cox Communications LoUiSiAna, LLC