RE: [Nolug] It ARRIVED!!!!!!!

From: Pietu <plaihonen_at_uno.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:40:24 -0600

Yep. So it did.
Read them through and didn't find NEWS server address. New POP and SMTP was
there tho.
Since my DHCP client is working flawlessly in my RH 6.2, I think I don't
have to do absolutely any changes anywhere. However, I'm afraid of having my
IP changed tho. Cuts my access to many important resources, for example all
my business, servers. ( Luckily I have a fallback location to connect to
them tho )

Pietu