Re: [Nolug] It ARRIVED!!!!!!!

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:47:18 +0000

Thou spake:
>Yep. So it did.
>Read them through and didn't find NEWS server address. New POP and SMTP was
>there tho.

Interesting. You wanna post those server names? Also, no mention of DNS
servers?

Charles, I manage an account and the associated local network for one of
your @work customers. Do you know what the off-the-reservation mail relay
will be, after the cut-over? Right now I am using something like
relay1.texas.work.com (I know that's not right, but I do remember it being in
Texas). I'm gonna have to reconfigure a few winboxes for them. Also, they
paid for a static IP --- will that contract grandfather over to the new
system, and will they be provisioned a new static IP? Who should I call for
help (please don't tell me I gotta talk to Cynthia S.)

--Joey

>Since my DHCP client is working flawlessly in my RH 6.2, I think I don't
>have to do absolutely any changes anywhere. However, I'm afraid of having my
>IP changed tho. Cuts my access to many important resources, for example all
>my business, servers. ( Luckily I have a fallback location to connect to
>them tho )
>
>Pietu

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Ich möchte ein Berliner.