Re: [Nolug] It ARRIVED!!!!!!!

From: Tim Kelley <tpk_at_iww.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:54:17 -0600

Joey,

I work with Cox at work, you can come to me with issues concerning
commercial accounts, I can handle whatever for you.
The relay for commercial customers is smtp.coxmail.com. All commercial
accounts still have a static ip -
uh, so long as the routes are working, and the folks in atlanta aren't
knocking out half the customers modems playing MCSE on the dhcp server.

> Charles, I manage an account and the associated local network for one of
> your @work customers. Do you know what the off-the-reservation mail relay
> will be, after the cut-over? Right now I am using something like
> relay1.texas.work.com (I know that's not right, but I do remember it being
in
> Texas). I'm gonna have to reconfigure a few winboxes for them. Also, they
> paid for a static IP --- will that contract grandfather over to the new
> system, and will they be provisioned a new static IP? Who should I call
for
> help (please don't tell me I gotta talk to Cynthia S.)

Hehe