archives: PC questions

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:59:33 +0000

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Ich möchte ein Berliner.

attached mail follows:

Jeremy,
    I still have the Tsunami. What'cha got that you want to trade?
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org
http://www.prenticenet.com/home/dprentice