archives: computer and sound system hardware for sale

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:14:53 +0000

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Ich möchte ein Berliner.

attached mail follows:

Guys,

I am helping the father of one of my friends liquidate his asset after
death, and we have some unique things that may be a geek might want around
the house.

The are one reel to reel tape recorder and equalizer. A used compact
pentium laptop early model with external backpack cd burner. And two large
sound system speakers (very nice from what I am able to see).

We are trying sell these asap, let me know if anyone is interested.

Matt

attached mail follows:

MAtt,

Someone asked me today about a used laptop. Please email me the specs, and
price.

If I had money, I'd be asking about the reel-to-reel for myself :/

Thanks :-)

Thou spake: