[Nolug] PHP, Apache and MySQL on windows

From: Carlos <carlos_at_cancansystems.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:21:24 -0600

Well, I know I'll receive a lot of flack but tired of fidling around with sqlserver and IIs I have decided to use Apache, PHP4, and MySql for a database project. Unfortunately it will have to run on windoze 2000 (We'll move it to Linux later when the boss forgets about it). We already have Apache running but we are somewhat comfused with PHP dll's, so the question is: is it there anyone who has succesfully installed PHP on windoze? We keep getting errors even running the hello world script.

Thnaks,

Carlos