Re: [Nolug] topic crisis

From: Peter Kahle <pkahle_at_pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:41:40 -0600

yeah, that was me, and yeah, I can do a brief overview of the less
technical aspects of it. I was going to try to organize a more formal
keysigning party for the March meeting (I got busy this month) and
invite some of the folks who have tulane, loyola, and uno email addys in
PGP key servers, and see if the other Thawte notary in the area is
interested in coming (if there are people interested in Thawte's Web of
Trust)
Anyway, the beginnings of a page on PGP keysignings for nolug is up at
http://www.kahlilia.org/~pkahle/pgp/nolug-keysigning.html
I'll try to prep a little bit of an overview, if I can, but I don't have
a mobile machine, so if somebody could bring a laptop, and a network
cable, that'd be great.

Thanks,

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 10:13:59PM +0000, Joey Kelly wrote:
> Who was it that said something about key signing, etc.? I responded about
> making it a nolug project. Was it Peter? I forget.
>
> Whoever it was, could you do a 10-minute presentation on it? The basics,
> etc., and it being a project we could all work on, etc.
>
> Thanks :-)
>
> --Joey
>
> Thou spake:
> >Hey all,
> >
> >Fritz cannot make it Thursday, he's snowed under with coursework at Tulane.
> >We keep tossing around topic ideas, if you can remember anything we
> >discussed, please speak up. Either me, Konrad, or ??? will have to present
> > at the meeting.
> >
> >--Joey
>
> --
>
> Joey Kelly
> < Minister of the Gospel | Computer Networking Consultant >
> http://joeykelly.dhs.org
>

> "When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
> When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
> -- Benjamin Franklin
>
> Ich möchte ein Berliner.

Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.
					-- Ben Franklin
|| Peter M Kahle Jr              ||     PGP Public Key on Keyservers     ||
|| pkahle@pobox.com              ||    http://pops.dyndns.com/~pkahle/   ||