Re: [Nolug] topic crisis

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:13:59 +0000

Who was it that said something about key signing, etc.? I responded about
making it a nolug project. Was it Peter? I forget.

Whoever it was, could you do a 10-minute presentation on it? The basics,
etc., and it being a project we could all work on, etc.

Thanks :-)

--Joey

Thou spake:
>Hey all,
>
>Fritz cannot make it Thursday, he's snowed under with coursework at Tulane.
>We keep tossing around topic ideas, if you can remember anything we
>discussed, please speak up. Either me, Konrad, or ??? will have to present
> at the meeting.
>
>--Joey

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Ich möchte ein Berliner.