Re: [Nolug] topic crisis

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:00:05 +0000

I remember you and I talking about it. I'd do it, but was expecting Fritz to
do his deal, so I didn't worry about getting it working on my machines here.
I kinda need to have a working setup beofre I try to demo it.

You do know that I have the O'Reilly Samba book on my site, right? It's at
http://joeykelly.dhs.org/goodies/books/samba/

I'll see what I can do to get ready for next month, regardless of who
actually speaks... at least I'll be ready.

--Joey

Thou spake:
>On Tuesday 19 February 2002 16:53, you wrote:
><snip>
>
>> if you can remember anything we discussed, please speak up. E
>
><snip>
>
>> --Joey
>
>Well, there was that thing about samba sharing from linux <-> windows
> someone asked about in November. You might have done that, I don't know,
> I've missed a couple meetings.
>
>Devin

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Ich möchte ein Berliner.