Re: [Nolug] topic crisis

From: Mikey <mraeder_at_payneservices.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:51:24 -0500

Devin Naquin wrote:

> Well, there was that thing about samba sharing from linux <-> windows someone
> asked about in November. You might have done that, I don't know, I've missed
> a couple meetings.

I did the last talk about samba shares and I've still got the old notes.
  I don't think I could make it this meeting, but next month would work
for me. I can take what I currently have and improve on it. There's a
few more new toys in 2.2 that we can look at.

I use samba quite extensively at work. I am samba man. Watch me
wiggle. 8^)

--
Since-beer-leekz, |If this were an actual emergency,
Mikey             |we would have all fled in terror, .