Re: [Nolug] bounced mail from Konrad

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 02:55:57 +0000

Konrad,

When you gonna be around? I had no clue you had all this stuff... I want
some. When you gonna be around? Friday, what time? Saturday?

--Joey

Thou spake:
>Hey guys,
>
> http://www.darnok.org/stuff
>
> I got an 19" rackmount, IBM 5326 (or whatever that beast is), lots of
>monitors, cases, notebooks, Commondor, Amiga, printers, speakers,
>keyboards, cables, hard-drivers, Mac's.
>
> If you guys want, this Wednesday or this Friday we can go to the
>storage and rummage thru this stuff. It _has_ to be sold. There is
>power hookup and such so you can test the items.
>
> Cheap, dirt cheap....... For every purchase you will make I will give
>you five extra Sun keyboard and a handful of power cables. FREE
>
>--
>konrad

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Ich möchte ein Berliner.