[Nolug] Next month.

From: entropy <nyghtgolem_at_bigplanet.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 07:14:20 -0600

I am going to try to bring my computer that I have working and the server.
I thought about it and I need the people to see that it is truely a windows
machine and then have it boot to a diskless terminal. I don't think my wife
is going to miss her pc for a few hours. :)

So if you want, go check out www.ltsp.org

That is the package I will be demonstrating.

:)

I need to have someone give me the info on how to get out on the network to
pull the website up on the windows machine while I talk about it. I will
need name servers, gateway, and such. Yes, I know, I will be demonstrating
how to use internet explorer for it as well since I will be browsing to it
in windows, but I hope that will be forgiven.

the Professor