Re: [Nolug] mac os x

From: Bryant Stewart <bryantstewart_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 11:58:45 -0800 (PST)

     The main purpose of the G4 server(Mac OS X) will
be to host both a website and a ftp over two 1.5
megabit aDSL lines. The network admin at my school
isn't very PC savvy, so it would be easier to cross
compile some of the apps that I will be using for the
meantime. However I would be interested in running
both the Mac GUI and KDE (if possible).

Thnx,
Bryant Stewart
BryantStewart@yahoo.com