[Nolug] hosting nolug (was Re: Inexpensive Domain Name Registrations/DNS)

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:57:50 +0000

Ron,

Technically, yes. Scott has stated that unless someone really, really, really
wants to host it, he sees no need to move it, at least at this point.

Now that you bring up our website, who was it that was trying to do some
updates to it? Where are we with that? Anyone else want in on that project?

--Joey

Thou spake:
>On Thu, 2002-04-04 at 02:03, Joey Kelly wrote:
>> Eddie,
>
>[snip]
>
>> about directnic (I haven't used them... yet, anyway). That said, now that
>> I have DSL, I am willing to host low- to medium-traffic sites on my stuff,
>> for cheap.
>
>Hmmm. So it might be feasible to put nolug.org on your system...

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Ich möchte ein Berliner.