Re: [Nolug] Is there a meeting next week?

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 08:00:38 +0000

Yes. Not exactly sure who will be presenting what, though. Hopefully it'll be
what we discussed the other day.

--Joey

Thou spake:
>OK, so I still don't know: Is there a meeting next Thursday?
>Dave Prentice
>prentice@instruction.com

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Ich möchte ein Berliner.
It's perl.  If it can't be done in one line
you've got the wrong definition of line.