[Nolug] GPG public key made --- now what?

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 17:08:13 +0000

Peter,

I am assuming that you will be at the meeting this Thursday. At any rate, I
have generated a key for myself, by doing:

gpg --gen-key

and I also exported my public key to a file by doing:

gpg --export -a > JoeyKelly_gpg_public_key.txt

and along the way I also generated a fingerprint.

I'm reading the docs you posted some time back
(http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html and
http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/), and also
http://www.dewinter.com/gnupg_howto/english/, which is what I used initially.

Ok, enough background for those that might want to be gotten up to speed...
now here is my question: You mentioned that we could do a key-signing party,
against your key which you have aready established the authenticity of with
various key servers, etc. What do I need to bring to nolug in order to get
my key signed by you (and others)?

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Ich möchte ein Berliner.
It's perl.  If it can't be done in one line
you've got the wrong definition of line.