Re: [Nolug] internet phone calls

From: Manuel Lora <vanguardist_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:01:50 -0500

Well windows version has the normal windows interface ui. The unix version has
the same funcionality but is console only. However there is a pretty decent
and kinda stable gtk interface available for speakfreely. Do a search on
freshmeat.

ml

On Monday 15 April 2002 04:48 pm, Andy Cristina wrote:
> I remember reading, oh I guess a year ago now, that the maintainer was
> trying to break it up into a library instead of tying the gui to it and
> such. I wonder how far along he is...
> I'll have to go look it up again

- --

Linux i686
  5:00pm up 1 day, 17:35, 2 users, load average: 0.26, 0.09, 0.08
The trouble with opportunity is that it always comes disguised as hard work.
                -- Herbert V. Prochnow